Analysis of the Russian e-commerce ring market! These are the best selling!
Best selling items in Russian e-commerce ring market analyzed
According to a study by BusinessDialogue, one-third of Russians like to buy gold rings as gifts for themselves, while others prefer to give them as gifts to relatives and friends. One-quarter of people often give jewelry as gifts. Most respondents buy jewelry online. Half of the respondents are prepared to spend no more than 10,000 rubles on buying a ring as a gift, while one-quarter will spend more than 25,000 rubles.
Almost two-thirds (63%) of Russians buy gold rings as gifts – this type of jewelry can symbolize friendship, loyalty, and love. 13% of respondents give rings to friends and soul mates, and another 10% give them to their wives or husbands. About half of the respondents buy jewelry for important holidays (birthdays, weddings, etc.).
The study found that Russians are not prepared to spend a lot of money on gifts: half of the respondents prefer to give rings worth no more than 10,000 rubles, and only 6% of respondents are prepared to invest more than 50,000 rubles in a single gift. At the same time, for friends and family, Russians are very particular about the choice of rings and prefer interesting designs. About 40% of people choose circular rings with embedded gems, 27% choose geometric rings, 8% choose rings with leaves and branches, and 7% choose non-standard shapes (paper clips, nails, locks, etc.).
For themselves, about half of Russians (49%) prefer to buy simple circular rings with gems. This accessory gives people confidence and can be harmoniously matched with their daily wardrobe. 43% of people say they will easily buy a ring just to spoil themselves. For such a gift, 44% of respondents are prepared to spend no more than 10,000 rubles, 22% are prepared to spend up to 25,000 rubles, and only 7% will spend more than 50,000 rubles.
- The trend of membership-based economy is booming, and another e-commerce giant is about to make efforts to expand its layout!
- Breaking News! The largest port in the United States has shut down, with 12 docks closed and appointments being forced to cancel
- The amount involved exceeds two million, and several sellers have been deceived Another cross-border fraud has been exposed!
BusinessDialogue learned that most Russians (66%) prefer to wear no more than two rings at a time. More than half of Russians (56%) prefer to buy jewelry online, including purchasing from marketplaces (20%). For the other 44%, trying on and feeling the rings is important, so they turn to specialized offline stores. On the Ozon marketplace, interest in online jewelry shopping is also growing: demand for jewelry rings increased by 2.6 times annually in 2022. Many Russians like to buy jewelry sets immediately; interest in them increased by 3.6 times last year. Expensive rings – worth more than 50,000 rubles – are most commonly favored by residents of Moscow (15%), Kazan, Krasnoyarsk, and Yekaterinburg (6% each), as well as Ufa, Omsk, and Novosibirsk (5% each).
Disclaimer: This article is copyrighted by BusinessDialogue and may not be reproduced without permission.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- The median is 2 million euros! The average annual sales of online sellers in West Germany are 46 times higher than those in East Germany!
- Exorbitant profits! A team of 4 people earns 25 million yuan a year by engaging in this kind of unscrupulous business
- Home Depot announces Q1 results with revenue of 37257 billion US dollars, hitting a 20-year low
- European Union UFI Baidu Baike, where to make the latest version of Safety Data Sheet in Europe SDS
- The UAE luxury goods group has opened a flagship distribution center in the Saudi logistics zone
- When the goods were shipped to the overseas warehouse, one thing was overlooked, and the cost of one-piece delivery has skyrocketed in the final stage
- Constellation acquires TOST, a sparkling water beverage brand