BusinessDialogue Member Daily Shop | June Week 1 Case Summary [Horticulture Category]
BusinessDialogue Shop | June Week 1 Horticulture Case Summary
Summary of weekly case studies for BusinessDialogue members
This week’s store collection is in the 【gardening category】:
Store 1: Niche seller, on the shelf for 4 years, specializing in gardening care, product compost bins, expected to have 100 daily orders, monthly sales of about $100,000.
Store 2: Top-selling brand, on the shelf for 9 years, specializing in gardening barbecues, product barbecue mats, expected to have an average of 666 daily orders, monthly sales of about $440,000.
- How to recover overdue payments from Omani customers? A case of successful payment collection is here
- What are the advantages of an e-commerce platform hosting an overseas warehouse?
- Today, RCEP comes into effect comprehensively!
Store 3: High-quality top-selling, on the shelf for 2 years, specializing in gardening cleaning, product pool leaf rakes, expected to have 1175 daily orders, monthly sales of about $830,000.
Store 4: New seller, on the shelf for 1 year, specializing in gardening power generation, product outdoor solar fans, expected to have 40 daily orders, monthly sales of about $70,000.
Store 5: Top-selling brand, on the shelf for 3 years, specializing in gardening heating, product fire pit covers, expected to have about 844 daily orders, monthly sales of about $3.4 million.
We discussed the following issues and found relevant reference ideas:
1. How to simplify search keywords under the gardening subcategory, and bring more than 56% natural search exposure to a store with just 3 high-quality words?
2. For a store that integrates both manufacturing and trade and is a top-selling brand, how can they improve their brand strength through high-quality products and achieve 666 daily orders?
3. For niche market operations, how can sellers achieve monthly sales of $830,000 by improving product functionality and style?
4. In the competitive brand market, how can new sellers seize opportunities to transform and create differentiated products to launch new bestsellers?
5. For brands that deeply cultivate the gardening sub-market, how can they expand traffic through social media and achieve monthly sales of $3.4 million?
If you want to learn more about Amazon store analysis cases, welcome to join BusinessDialogue membership.
We will select one Amazon store daily and conduct multidimensional analysis from product data, marketing strategies, category advantages and disadvantages, etc., to deeply analyze and integrate excellent operation policies, develop operation ideas, and help business development.
Welcome to scan the code to learn more about 【BusinessDialogue membership benefits】.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Analysts predict that the imminent economic recession in the United States will not strangle the peak season!
- Apple savings account withdrawal difficulties, Goldman Sachs claims withdrawal difficulties are normal procedures, worry-free account opening at Bank of America
- Overseas ‘heat wave’ is about to arrive, sunscreen and cooling products are becoming popular trends
- What is the current situation as the United States enters the peak season for imports?
- Top 10 busiest container ports in Europe announced! Rotterdam Port is ranked first!
- Home of Goods What are the impacts on cross-border e-commerce retail imports after the comprehensive lifting of epidemic control measures?
- E-dongsee | Targeting this underestimated traffic hotspot, seize the business opportunity to stock up and explode sales!