English expressions for praising customers during the cooperation process
English phrases for praising customers during cooperation
As a salesman, sometimes you have to flatter and praise customers. In fact, praise can not only win customers’ favor, but also play a very important role in sales. Since customers need praise, why not be generous with our language? Because our praise is a sales method that does not require any additional costs.
The correct use of praise methods and the degree of praise need to be moderately grasped:
1. Find a point where you can praise the customer. Praising customers requires a reason, and there must be sufficient reasons to praise your customers. Such praise is easier for customers to accept, and they can feel your sincerity from the bottom of their hearts, even if it is a beautiful lie, customers still like it very much.
2. This is a merit that the customer possesses. We need to discover the strengths and advantages that customers have, and these strengths and advantages are the places where we can greatly praise customers. The customer’s strengths can be found from many aspects, such as the customer’s career, appearance, behavior, language, family, etc.
- The beauty market in the United States is still hot! Many retailers had impressive performances in the first quarter of the year
- Brazilian small and medium-sized sellers earn more online than the United States! Social media has become their main source of income!
- Furniture and gardening supplies are hot-selling products, with a market size expected to exceed 1 trillion yuan in 2035
Today, I will share with you 52 commonly used sentence patterns for praising customer qualities and surrounding things.
1. Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
2. Energetic, fashion-minded person.
3. With a pleasant mature attitude.
4. Strong determination to succeed.
5. Strong leadership skills.
6. Ability to work well with others.
Capable of working well with others.
7. Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.
A highly motivated and reliable person with excellent health and a pleasant personality.
8. The ability to initiate and operate independently.
Ability to start and operate independently.
9. Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.
Strong leadership skills while possessing a great team spirit.
10. Be highly organized and efficient.
Highly organized and efficient.
11. Willing to learn and progress.
Willing to learn and make progress.
12. Good presentation skills.
Good presentation skills.
13. Positive active mind essential.
Positive and active mind is essential.
14. Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.
Ability to effectively deal with personnel at all levels.
15. Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision.
Have a positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision.
16. Young, bright, energetic with strong career-ambition.
Youthful, bright, energetic with strong career ambition.
17. Good people management and communication skills. Team player.
Good people management and communication skills. Team player.
18. Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
Able to work under high pressure and time constraints.
19. Be elegant and with nice personality.
Elegant with a nice personality.
20. With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.
With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.
21. The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
The main qualities required are readiness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition, and good health.
The main essential qualities are the ability to endure hardships, good learning ability, strong career drive, and good physical health.
22. Having good and extensive social connections.
Having good and extensive social connections.
23. Being active, creative and innovative is a plus.
Being active, creative and innovative is a plus.
24. With good analytical capability.
With strong analytical skills.
25. Thanks for being so honest with me about how this is impacting you.
Thank you for being so honest with me about how this is affecting you.
26. I can see that you’ve been a loyal customer ， that’s really great…
I can see that you’ve been a loyal customer, that’s really great…
27. It’s nice to speak to a customer who has been so proactive
It’s nice to speak to a customer who has been so proactive.
28. I think that was a very wise decision to make.
I think that was a very wise decision to make.
29. It’s good that you ’ ve shared that with me.
It’s good that you’ve shared that with me.
30. I can tell that you ’ ve done some excellent research.
I can tell that you’ve done some excellent research.
31. That’s an interesting idea I can see why you did that
That’s an interesting idea, I can see why you did that.
32. I think that you have made a wonderful choice
I think you’ve made a wonderful choice.
33. I appreciate you being so enthusiastic about following this up.
I appreciate your enthusiasm about following this up.
34. I think you’re just being humble.
I think you’re just being humble.
35. I’m always happy to have a conversation with such a friendly person.
I’m always happy to have a conversation with such a friendly person.
36. It is great that you have been so thorough in your research
It’s great that you’ve been so thorough in your research.
I am glad that your research is so in-depth.
37. You have made a very responsible decision.
Thank you for being so observant and spotting our mistake.
39. Thank you for being so patient with me on this.
40. You are very generous to say that.
41. You have been very cooperative, which makes my job a lot easier.
42. Your feedback has been very helpful. I will share it with X department.
43. I bet your dog is delightful.
44. I think you have a fabulous home.
45. I’m sure you have lovely children.
46. It’s excellent that you are helping to make a difference.
47. It’s impressive that you do that for a living.
48. That’s a fantastic accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself.
49. That’s a really nice name. Where does it originate from?
50. You are a wonderful example to others.
51. You have an awesome sense of humor.
52. You have done a splendid job in figuring this out.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- [TRO 23-cv-3260] Another band initiates a rights protection case, Keith represents the Motorhead band
- Ranked fourth globally, with a growth rate of up to 23%, how profitable is Mexico really?
- Attention! Prime Day is coming soon, along with preparation suggestions!
- Cross-border e-commerce startup complete guide from scratch (8) – How to build a website
- Asos secures a loan of 2312 million euros! Goal is to return to profitability within 1 year!
- How to Control the Details and Maximize the Effectiveness of Social Media Promotion
- Japanese exports decrease! 2M will remove Tokyo from USWC service!