Beverage group Gallo acquires women’s beverage brand BEV
Gallo acquires women's drink brand BEV
The brand Ark has learned that beverage group Gallo recently acquired the female beverage brand BEV. This acquisition comes two years after Gallo obtained exclusive distribution rights for Bev in the United States and began bringing the popular brand to more consumers nationwide.
Bev was founded by Alix Peabody in Venice, California and is a female-dominated beverage brand aimed at promoting empowerment and inclusivity in the beverage and other fields. Bev’s mission is to “do things differently, do them better and break down biases.”
This reflects their drive to pioneer new territories in the beverage industry and the broader cultural field. Bev’s core is breaking barriers and building educational and inspiring connections, which is consistent with Gallo’s brand mission of “serving joy at key moments.” Bev CEO Alix said, “I founded Bev out of a passion not only to change the beverages we hold in our hands but also to change the culture around drinking.”
Stephanie Gallo, Gallo’s chief marketing officer, said, “Two years ago, after meeting Alix, I felt the power of the Bev brand. I respect the innovative and unique approach to reaching consumers. At Gallo, our mission is to make new friends for wine, bring joy to our lives, and that means ensuring consumers can get products that make them feel welcome. As an industry, we are adapting and evolving to stay relevant to the next generation of alcohol beverage consumers. I believe Bev’s product portfolio is a popular addition to Gallo’s product line, which will allow us to continue to offer beverage choices to our consumers to celebrate any occasion.”
- What issues should be paid attention to when exporting to Kenya? in English
- Latest news! The high-speed pilot project for patent examination between China and France has been launched today!
- Population statistics for Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates in 2023, with 8852% of the UAE’s population being foreigners Saudi Arabia is making efforts to eliminate gender disparities
Editor ✎Serein/Brand Ark
Declaration: The copyright of this article belongs to the brand Ark, and it cannot be reproduced without permission.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Summer air cargo capacity surge further lowers spot freight rates!
- Use a brand new way to drive traffic and promote listing ranking!
- Sound the alarm! Global shipping companies are under pressure! Asia-US container exports continue to decline
- In May, a large number of Americans began returning to school shopping, and consumer trends were announced
- From 0 to 100,000 traffic, learn the 4 major festivals essential for cross-border business in the Middle East
- Shenzhen freight forwarder exposed to bankruptcy and escape? A large amount of seller’s goods are being seized!
- US Consumer Situation in May Overall Downgrade in Consumption, Few Categories Willing to Spend Money