How can traditional foreign trade enterprises successfully transform? From which aspects should they start?
How can traditional foreign trade enterprises transform successfully? Where should they start?
With the development of the global economy and the popularity of internet technology, traditional foreign trade enterprises are facing tremendous transformation pressure. How to successfully transform has become an important issue for many traditional foreign trade enterprises. Let’s take a look at how traditional foreign trade enterprises can successfully transform and which aspects are better to start with.
First, strengthen the application of internet technology.
Internet technology has become an important tool in modern business. Traditional foreign trade enterprises need to strengthen their application of internet technology, improve the company’s operating efficiency and service quality by establishing e-commerce platforms, and provide online sales and logistics services. At the same time, it is also necessary to strengthen the application of social media, promote the brand and manage customer relationships through social media platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Twitter, etc., and improve the company’s reputation and customer satisfaction.
Second, expand emerging markets.
- Australian Consumer Online Shopping Survey Mobile Devices Preferred and Logistics are the Biggest Pain Point
- Octopia! A more powerful Cdiscount
- The competition in the US live e-commerce market is intensifying, and amateur hosts have become a new force for growth
With the development of the global economy, emerging markets have become an important direction for traditional foreign trade enterprises to transform. Traditional foreign trade enterprises need to strengthen their understanding and mastery of emerging markets, develop products and services that meet local market demands by understanding the local market’s needs and cultural background, and improve the company’s market competitiveness.
Third, improve product quality and service level.
Product quality and service level are the core competitiveness of enterprises. Traditional foreign trade enterprises need to strengthen their management and control of product quality and service level, improve customer satisfaction and loyalty by enhancing the technical content of products and the professionalism of services.
Fourth, strengthen brand building.
Brand building is an important guarantee for the long-term development of enterprises. Traditional foreign trade enterprises need to increase their investment and management in brand building, improve brand awareness and influence through brand image shaping and brand culture dissemination, and enhance the company’s market competitiveness.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- A large amount of goods have been detained! Another group of people have been cleared out
- Dry Cargo | Small Knowledge on Sino-Japanese Ocean Bill of Lading (II) – Electronic Bill of Lading
- Otto collaborates with AI startup Covariant to enhance delivery automation capabilities!
- Federal Express (FedEx) and the Saudi Export Development Authority (SEDA) have reached a logistics agreement
- The new INFORM Consumer Act in the United States will take effect! Sellers who fail to verify their accounts will be suspended!
- What qualifications are needed for launching an app overseas?
- Fashion brand AKA Brands had a revenue of 120 million US dollars in Q1 of 23 years, which decreased by 188%