Konga has launched a same-day delivery guarantee service! It can be delivered in as fast as 1 hour!
Konga offers same-day delivery guarantee with 1-hour delivery option
Business Dialogue learned that according to foreign media reports, Nigerian e-commerce platform Konga has launched a same-day delivery guarantee service called “KongaNow”.
After two years of extensive research and testing, “KongaNow” has finally been launched. The company aims to further improve the delivery speed of online shopping packages through this service.
Konga stated that now, as long as consumers purchase goods marked as “KongaNow” on the Konga platform, they can receive their packages within 1-6 hours.
This service will be officially launched at 1:00 a.m. on May 30, 2023 in the Lagos and Abuja areas. That day, Konga will also launch a “24-hour special sale” event, cooperating with manufacturers to provide users with selected mid-to-high-end products. In addition, Konga plans to expand this service to other areas of Nigeria by the end of September this year.
- UK consumer confidence continues to recover, with e-commerce traffic and sales rising in April
- Immediately take down! Sabaton band trademark infringement case frozen for rights protection! Look quickly and avoid lightning!
- What is the Transparency Plan and how are the specific fees collected?
According to reports, the launch of KongaNow will greatly promote the sales of Konga’s annual shopping festival. The platform has already decided to hold an annual mid-year shopping festival from June 1 to June 30, 2023.
Ms. Yvonne Enwerem, the project manager of KongaNow, said: “In the past few months, we have invested billions of dollars in logistics assets and technology. I believe that with multiple vertical fields and experienced human capital, Konga can successfully deploy this service in Nigeria and other countries.”
KongaNow’s management believes that this move will greatly improve the shopping experience of its users and other important audiences (such as bulk buyers, schools and educational institutions, corporate institutions, and government semi-official institutions), and improve their customer satisfaction.
Currently, the African e-commerce market is still in the early stages of development. One key factor hindering local consumers from online shopping is slow package delivery speed. In addition, logistics and infrastructure deficiencies are another obstacle. The launch of KongaNow will fill the gap in Africa’s fast delivery market.
BusinessDialogue has learned that Konga does not charge any fees for this service. Orders placed before 2pm will be received on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will be delivered on the second working day.
In addition, users must personally receive their orders at the location they have chosen. If a user wants to designate someone else to receive the order, they must inform the delivery person or Konga customer service team in advance.
Disclaimer: This article is copyrighted by BusinessDialogue and may not be reproduced without permission.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- European express shipping rates for Germany and France have dropped significantly, with a reduction of up to 34 yuan/kg
- Italian products have seen a staggering 39,400% increase in demand in Russia! The main online shoppers are aged between 35 and 44!
- Memorial Day for Fallen Soldiers has become a shopping day! Over 90% of American celebrants plan to go shopping!
- Tokopedia is the platform with the most local sellers in Indonesia, possibly related to this category
- Without Li Jiaqi, how can Southeast Asian e-commerce survive?
- Dad’s Choice Guide is ready! These product categories are expected to sell well on Father’s Day
- In 2022, the number of counterfeit products removed by Tokopedia increased by 10 times