Consolidate Peru’s position as the country with the highest website traffic! Falabellacom will expand its sales catalog to 5,000 products!
Peru's website traffic is highest Falabellacom is adding 5,000 products
BusinessDialogue has learned that Falabella.com will bring together the catalogs of Falabella, Sodimac, Tottus, Linio stores, and thousands of entrepreneurs in one place, announcing the sale of more than 5,000 new international products from over 40 companies in Asia and the United States.
This move is aimed at strengthening Falabella.com’s position as the e-commerce platform with the widest and most diverse product portfolio, and maintaining its position as the country’s largest market in terms of visits.
Falabella.com expands sales catalog
Natalia Mazuelos, international market manager at falabella.com, said, “The integration of Linio and falabella.com includes a large number of international products in categories such as technology, beauty, accessories, and home furnishings, with the majority of sales coming from Asian market sellers. Local product portfolios are also among the expanded sales scope.”
Peruvian online shoppers are becoming increasingly mature and confident in online shopping. In this sense, they no longer only choose well-known brands, but are willing to try new options that match the features they are looking for, and in some cases, may even exceed the benefits of branded positioning in the market.
- Lowe’s Q1 revenue is $2235 billion, and the full-year performance guidance is weak
- Ghana A Must-Choose Investment Destination in Africa After the Pandemic
- A new round! The US anti-Russian sanctions involve more than 1,200 kinds of goods! From electric water heaters to bread machines, all have been blacklisted
Similarly, the executive explained that a second batch of over 3,000 additional products will be launched on falabella.com in the next two weeks.
BusinessDialogue understands that the international product portfolio of falabella.com includes refurbished products, which account for an average of 40% of sales. According to Mazuelos, refurbished products are an excellent choice for users who are looking for low-priced original products. The price of refurbished products includes taxes, import costs, and a logistics system that delivers the products for free to Lima and other provinces within 13 working days. All international products purchased on falabella.com are delivered free of charge, and the customer service channel is 100% Spanish-speaking.
The author ✎Estella/AMZ123
Declaration: This article is the property of BusinessDialogue. Reproduction without permission is prohibited.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Expand e-commerce logistics services! FedEx helps Guangzhou become an international freight hub!
- Regarding product protection in cross-border e-commerce, how to choose the correct patent application method? Utility or design?
- During the period of falling prices, carriers adopt different strategies for transportation capacity
- Middle East Cross-border Product Selection Guide Which Products Have Golden Potential?
- Analysis of Key Points for Exporting Class 3 Hazardous Paints by Sea
- Is there still a future for the US e-commerce market? What is the current state of the US e-commerce market?
- What are the popular categories in cross-border e-commerce? An inventory of popular shipping categories in overseas warehouses