Tokopedia reveals Q1 popular bestsellers! Indonesians love buying these
Q1 bestsellers revealed by Tokopedia, popular among Indonesians
AMZ23 learned that Google’s data shows that by 2023, about 80% of digital consumers will maintain or even increase their use of digital services. Similar data is also reflected in the online shopping trend of people on the Tokopedia platform. Ekhel Chandra Wijaya, Tokopedia’s head of corporate affairs, revealed that in the first quarter of 2023, sales of Tokopedia’s multiple products increased significantly compared to the previous year.
The data shows that in the first quarter of 2023, food and beverage, cleaning supplies, and beauty products are the best-selling products on Tokopedia, with an average increase of more than three times compared to the same period last year.
Ekhel explained that in the first quarter of 2023, the transaction volume of food on Tokopedia increased sharply, especially for products such as meat, seafood, rice, and dried food.
“We have noticed that the transaction volume of meat and seafood, breakfast food, and rice and dried food products such as white rice and almonds has increased by more than 3 times, more than 4 times, and more than 6 times, respectively,” he said.
- Shein USA platform is now online, and Anker is one of the first brands to settle in
- Study on Spain’s Third-Party E-Commerce Platforms in 2023
- Account Transfer Function of Sunrate Exchange | Improved Efficiency, Transfer Speed Increased up to 90%
Ekhel said that people can receive various fresh ingredients and other necessities for free through Tokopedia NOW within up to 2 hours after payment! In addition, there is also Tokopedia NYAM! It provides flash sales starting from 10,000 Indonesian rupiahs for a variety of selected food and beverage menus.
Ekhel added that compared with the same period last year, the transaction volume of cleaning equipment products in the first quarter of 2023 has increased by more than 3.5 times.
“Products such as dish soap, glass cleaner, and air freshener are the most popular cleaning equipment products among Indonesians,” he added.
In addition, Ekhel said that the public can easily obtain various cleaning equipment products through the Clean Indonesia Time event, which offers attractive promotional activities, such as discounts of up to 90% on various cleaning products such as cleaning solutions and air fresheners.
Furthermore, body and beauty care products were popular search keywords in the first quarter of 2023. Various body and beauty care products can be obtained through TokopediaBeauty, with flash sales of up to 90% off.
“In the first quarter of 2023, the transaction volume of body and beauty care products (such as shampoo, vitamins, and hair perfume) has nearly doubled,” said Ekhel.
Disclaimer: This article is the property of BusinessDialogue and may not be reproduced without permission.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Can I send pure batteries through the Israel special line? Are there any precautions to be aware of?
- Actual use or intended use? Which one is more suitable for the basic application of American standards?
- Hot discussion USPS and UPS strictly investigate runaway accounts! Compliance is the key to success!
- Super, super, super essence! Her accumulated 11 years of customer communication skills have condensed into these few points
- More than 60% of Mexicans conduct a search before making an online purchase! These categories are highly sought after!
- Engine failure stranded for nearly a month! FeederTech is still stuck in New Zealand!
- In April, the United States’ imports from China rebounded, but it is feared that growth may be difficult to continue in the second half of the year