BusinessDialogue member’s daily shop | May 4th week case summary [home kitchen]
Summary of BusinessDialogue members' weekly cases from May 4th focusing on home kitchen
BusinessDialogue members can enjoy a weekly collection of one store per day.
This week’s collection is about 【home and kitchen】 stores.
Store 1: A boutique store that has been online for 4 years, specializing in home and kitchen products, with an estimated daily average of about 355 orders and monthly sales of about $150,000.
Store 2: A local store that has been online for 3 years, specializing in home and kitchen products, with an estimated daily average of about 410 orders and monthly sales of about $160,000.
- Understanding Freight All Kinds (FAK) services in the freight forwarding industry
- Tanzanian Enterprise Information Search and Customer Background Investigation Methods, How to Recover Overdue Payments from Tanzanian Customers
- 8 hours of valuable knowledge! The wonderful recap of the first stop of the 6th Overseas Warehouse Conference · Ningbo event is here!
Store 3: A brand store that has been online for 4 years, specializing in furniture and kitchen products, with an estimated daily average of 140 orders and monthly sales of about $130,000.
Store 4: A small seller that has been online for 3 years, specializing in home and kitchen products, with an estimated daily average of about 1,508 orders and monthly sales of about $480,000.
Store 5: A seasonal best-selling store that has been online for 4 years, specializing in home and kitchen products, with an estimated daily average of 133 orders and monthly sales of about $200,000.
We discussed the following issues and found some relevant reference ideas:
1. For the home and kitchen category, how can small business stores persist in doing brand marketing and compete with big sellers to enter the top 50 in BSR?
2. In a market with many big sellers, how can white hat sellers refine their target audience and lock in usage scenarios to achieve an average of 410 daily orders?
3. For the kitchen storage market, how can stores differentiate themselves in terms of space utilization and practicality to achieve a high score of 4.8?
4. In a market with homogeneous competition, how can brand stores quickly obtain good customer reviews with affordable prices and high-quality products?
5. For the baking set market, how can seasonal best-selling stores achieve a high exposure rate of up to 70% in natural searches to achieve a booming sales season?
If you want to learn more about Amazon store analysis cases, welcome to join the BusinessDialogue membership.
We will select one Amazon store daily and analyze it from multiple dimensions, such as product data, marketing strategies, category advantages and disadvantages, etc. We will deeply analyze and integrate excellent operating policies, develop operating ideas, and help business development.
Welcome to scan the code to learn more about [BusinessDialogue membership benefits].
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- How to comply with distribution? SAVOIRFAIRE provides the answer
- What is a Mexican third-party overseas warehouse? How to establish a local overseas warehouse in Mexico?
- What are the types of Canadian overseas warehouses? Classification of Canadian overseas warehouses
- What are the different types of cross-border logistics in Latin America? Analysis of the current situation of cross-border logistics in Latin America
- From which aspects should cross-border logistics start to ensure that goods meet local standards?
- Cross-border infringement warning – be careful of infringement with garden sprinklers!
- Nykaa’s fourth quarter revenue was 13 billion rubles, a year-on-year decrease of nearly 72% in net profit