Foldable handcart has 558 invention patents in the US market for anti-infringement warnings and avoidance design
The foldable handcart in the US has 558 patents for anti-infringement warnings and avoidance design
You also know that it is relatively easy to avoid design patents by making appropriate changes to the appearance, as long as they are not highly similar.
However, if you are trying to avoid an invention patent, even if you make changes to the appearance, it may still be possible to infringe on the invention patent if you do not grasp the key points or if your avoidance direction is incorrect.
For example, this “foldable handcart”:
(Picture downloaded from Amazon US, not for commercial use, copyright belongs to the original author)
- Amy’s cross-border chat Risk warning! What hidden risks does the US Consumer Notification Act bring to cross-border sellers?
- Tips and Taboos for Naming a Trademark!
- Insight into the Online Shopping Behaviors of Consumers from China, the United States, Australia, and Germany
It has a highly relevant US invention patent in the US market, and its working principle is summarized below:
A foldable handcart comprising a frame component,
wherein the frame component includes a handle component 1,
two front wheel support components 3,
two rear wheel support components 8 (the front and rear wheel support components are the same),
two side wall components 5,
a front wall component 9,
a rear wall component 91,
a bottom frame component 6,
four upper fixing seats 4,
two handle fixing seats 2,
and two lower fixing seats 7.
All the connecting structures and their relationships are specified in the summary of claim 1 of the invention patent.
The folding structure design is quite ingenious, making it difficult to avoid.
Therefore, the key point of avoidance here can start from the handle structure, which is relatively easy to avoid this invention patent.
The infringement avoidance scheme I propose for this invention patent is as follows:
Starting from the connection relationship of handle component 1, do not connect the handle component with the lower fixing seat 2.
Instead, it is connected with the vertical rod 20 of the front wheel, which can slide and adjust the height of the rod.
This modification will not infringe on the corresponding US invention patent in the US market.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Countdown 3 days! The annual event that the cross-border community cannot miss!
- Warning! Beware of the copyright infringement case involving the British cartoon animation Don’t Hug Me and the trademark infringement case involving GBC’s agency of Rubik’s Cube! The list of defendants is attached below
- The toy Rubik’s Cube also has a trademark! The lawsuit is now freezing!!! Attached is a list of 110 defendant stores
- Is JCT in Japan a voluntary registration? How do I upload my JCT registration number?
- Over 170 containers have been seized, causing a large number of sellers to be affected
- Mexico is the largest trading partner of the United States in the first quarter of 2023
- South African Company Main Qualification Notarization and Consulate Authentication Three-Level Procedure