How to open an overseas FB account in Europe?
How to open a European FB account from overseas?
In the past few years, with the popularity of the Internet and the rise of cross-border e-commerce, more and more people have started paying attention to opening overseas bank accounts for the convenience of international trade and cross-border payments. In this article, we will focus on how to open a Facebook overseas account in Europe.
First of all, let’s clarify why it is necessary to open a Facebook overseas account in Europe. In fact, Facebook’s business in Europe is relatively important compared to its business in the United States. In Europe, Facebook has more than 300 million users and many advertising clients. Therefore, opening a Facebook European overseas account will help you better manage your advertising business on Facebook.
So, how to open a Facebook European overseas account? The following are the detailed steps:
Prepare the required materials
- What is Vinted platform? Is it easy to use? What issues should be aware of?
- How to avoid Facebook blocking images and text?
- Meta has been fined 12 billion euros for transferring EU Facebook user information to the US
Before starting, you need to prepare the following materials:
A valid passport or identity document
A utility bill with a European address (such as water, electricity, gas, etc.)
A bank statement with a European address
A company registration certificate with a European address (if your account is a company account)
Access Facebook Ads Manager
Access Facebook Ads Manager (/business/help) and click the “Create Account” button.
Choose the account type
Choose the type of account you want to create, including personal or company accounts.
Enter personal or company information
Enter personal or company information, including name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
Provide identity proof
Facebook will ask you to provide identity documents, such as a passport or identity document.
Provide address proof
Facebook will also ask you to provide address proof documents, such as utility bills or bank statements.
Confirm Your Account
Once you have submitted all the necessary materials, Facebook will review your application. If it is approved, you will receive an email notification stating that a Facebook Europe Overseas Account has been created for you.
Opening a Facebook Europe Overseas Account is very easy, all you need to do is prepare the required materials and follow the steps above. Once your account is approved, you can more easily manage your advertising business on Facebook, which will bring great convenience to your international trade and cross-border payments.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- What are the necessary conditions for opening a public page on Facebook?
- Must-read content | Account rejected again? A comprehensive look at common violations when opening a Facebook account (Part 2)
- Facebook Proxy Operation – How to Improve the Post Coverage of Facebook
- What should be paid attention to when app products go overseas?
- What are the benefits of having a Facebook account for overseas users?
- Advantages of Facebook Overseas Accounts
- Understand ASC’s advanced empowerment, reduce single purchase conversion costs by 12% ∣ Product Updates