Amazon Canada Prime is celebrating its 10th anniversary by giving away a free one-year DashPass membership!
Amazon Canada Prime offers free one-year DashPass membership for their 10th anniversary celebration!
BusinessDialogue learned that according to foreign media reports, on June 6th, Amazon announced a partnership with DoorDash to provide exclusive benefits to Canadian Prime members. Until June 6, 2025, new and existing Prime users can enjoy a one-year DashPass membership worth CAD 120 for free.
After becoming a DashPass member, Prime users can get free delivery services on eligible orders. Eligible Pickup orders can also receive 5% DoorDash points, as well as exclusive promotions and discounts.
This new offer is a supplement to the existing benefits of Prime members, including transportation, shopping and entertainment allowances, all of which do not require additional fees.
BusinessDialogue understands that the annual fee for Amazon Canada Prime members is CAD 99, and the monthly fee is CAD 9.99. New users can try it for free for 30 days. DoorDash launched its DashPass membership service in 2018. Currently, DashPass has more than 15 million subscribers worldwide.
- What are the methods to improve the efficiency of cross-border logistics supply chain?
- The world’s largest freight forwarder announces new acquisition; DHL and Amazon collaborate to expand their unpackaged return service
- Amazon Vine Program Adjustment! Limited Time Offer to Get $40,000 Worth of Free Wool?
Eva Lorenz, head of Amazon Canada, said: “DoorDash DashPass is based on the savings, convenience, and entertainment that Prime members already enjoy-all of which are single, low-priced memberships. Whether it’s music, movies, books, games, exclusive promotions, or fast free delivery, Amazon Prime can save users money and help them quickly and reliably get everything they need. Now is the best time to become a Prime member.”
It is reported that Amazon’s move coincides with the tenth anniversary of the launch of Prime member services in Canada. This new offer is an example of Prime’s continued expansion of value in Canada. Amazon’s goal is to provide a unique membership that combines various benefits and improves the convenience, simplicity, and enjoyment of consumers’ daily lives.
In addition to DashPass membership, Amazon Canada Prime members can also watch paid movies and TV shows on Prime Video, such as “Castle”, “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring”, and “The Boys”.
Prime members can also play millions of ad-free music streams on Amazon Music, get unlimited access to thousands of books on Prime Reading, play games for free on Prime Gaming, store photos for free and unlimited on Amazon Photos, and get early and exclusive access to deals such as Prime Day events and more.
Currently, the core foundation of Prime membership is still fast and free delivery. Amazon Canada currently offers free same-day delivery service to Prime members in major cities such as Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, and southwestern Ontario. In addition, Prime members can enjoy free two-day delivery service for millions of items.
Editor ✎ Nicole/AMZ123
Disclaimer: This article is copyrighted by BusinessDialogue and may not be reproduced without permission.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- What are the choices for exporting mobile power sources to France? What should be noted?
- Change! Amazon’s front-end QA section is hidden! Does it rely solely on advertisement to generate traffic?
- Amazon Weekly News Recap | Account verification deadline advanced! Sellers busy updating backend information
- Amazon’s 3C accessories category leader stands out from the heavy traffic The hot marketing strategy of selling millions of products and creating popular red influencers is so powerful
- What is the current situation of various cross-border e-commerce platforms? Is Amazon no longer dominant?
- Attention to Sellers in the US, Europe, and Japan! Do you know about the magical features of the Amazon Opportunity Detector?
- Meta will launch a new text application, Amazon Turkey Station officially opened for settlement, and SHEIN is advancing its platformization process