Amazon CPC Product Certification Guide
Amazon CPC Certification Guide
CPC certification, namely Children’s Product Certificate, is applicable to all products targeting children aged 12 and under, such as toys, cribs, and children’s clothing. If the products are manufactured in the United States, the manufacturer provides the certificate; if they are produced in other countries, the importer provides it. In other words, as an “importer,” if a cross-border seller wants to sell products produced by Chinese factories to the United States, they need to provide CPC certification to Amazon, which acts as a retailer/distributor.
Agreks_okg requires all children’s toys and products to provide Children’s Product Certificates (CPC). CPC is similar to COC certificates. When products related to children, including toys and baby products, are listed on Agreks_okg, CPC certification will be required, otherwise they will not be sold. Although called a “certificate,” the CPC certificate is not issued by any official organization and does not need to be filed with the government. Essentially, it is a “guarantee” drafted by the manufacturer/importer and is fully responsible for declaring that its products comply with all applicable local children’s product safety regulations and other laws and regulations in the United States.
What are the testing items for CPC certification?
CPC certification mainly tests for lead in paint.
- Dongguan to UK FBA Transit Leveraging Advantages to Develop Cross-border E-commerce Business
- Organizing the selling points for high-converting Amazon listings
- Warehouse Entry Reminder | Amazon SEND Helps Efficient Inventory with Discounted Prices Starting from 54% Off, Sprinting for Peak Season
Testing items in ASTMF963-16/17:
1. Physical and mechanical
3. Solubility of heavy metals
However, live products should also carry out the BO instruction for live parts testing in ASTMF963.
Other products, such as helmets, spoons, seats, and strollers, have their own specific standards.
However, most products on Amazon require certification. Specifically, it should be noted that some products require more than one type of certification, and several types of certification may be required.
The information that will be included in the product classification:
① Product information (name and description);
② All applicable laws and regulations for the product;
③ Manufacturer information: including name, address, and phone number;
④ Production date and address of the product, production date must be in year, and address must be in city;
⑤ Test date and address;
⑥ Information of third-party testing agency (CPSC-accredited laboratory): name, address, and contact phone number.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Dunhuangcom and Amazon, how long does the new product traffic support last? How to use reviews to improve sales?
- Ranked first for three consecutive years! Amazon is the top choice in the hearts of Brazilians!
- Is a good Amazon selling strategy?
- Amazon Daily Shop 69 | Add Green Wings and Turn Environmentally-Friendly Cleaning Sponge into a Bestseller
- Amazon India Seller Survey Report! Marketing and Supply Chain are Export Challenges!
- How to optimize storage costs for US FBA logistics?
- From Amazon to Apple Why do major tech companies prohibit employees from using ChatGPT?