Important Notice Amazon is offering a 10 billion discount subsidy, with an additional 20% discount on products!
Amazon offers a 10 billion discount subsidy and 20% off products
Recently Amazon has made two big moves. From June 5th to July 21st, two products can be registered for free in the Amazon Vine program, and there is also a coupon for a 20% discount that appears on the front-end similar to the “billion subsidies”.
Today, many colleagues saw two discounts appear on their products for no reason on the front-end:
Promo Code: TELE20AB
Save $5 Promo Code: K2N4N2N4N56Q
- A man in the United States was fined $15 million for selling counterfeit products on Amazon!
- Amazon Canada Prime is celebrating its 10th anniversary by giving away a free one-year DashPass membership!
- What are the methods to improve the efficiency of cross-border logistics supply chain?
Whether it is a popular phone case, a seasonal product, or a high-threshold food category, the platform has added an additional 20% discount to all products, with a unified discount code: TELE20AB.
One stone has stirred up a thousand waves. Many sellers have expressed that their products have this discount: “Even those without member discounts and coupons have this discount. Each link will display a variant with this discount. Refreshing will still show another variant. It’s speechless.” “Is it a bug? All ASINs show a 20% discount and it’s the same code.” “Is the system malfunctioning? My heart is about to jump out.” This is the first time I have seen this in so many years in the industry! With such a high discount, coupled with the discount on the product itself, if it is true, the inventory will be sold out instantly. If it is not true, then what is going on?
We opened a case to ask customer service and also checked the terms of this plan. The answers to several questions that sellers are most concerned about are as follows: 1. The money for the discount promotion is provided by Amazon.
It has a bit of the taste of Amazon’s billion subsidies, but if everyone’s links have this discount, doesn’t that mean there is no discount? What is Amazon thinking (this is the key point)?
2. Regarding joining and leaving To leave the program, contact the seller support and have them contact the relevant team. There is no way for sellers to do this themselves in the backend.
3. Regarding the duration of the discount
Three months? Refer to the chart below. However, the effect may not be good and the project may be abandoned, after all, it’s a Test project.
After tracing the source, it was actually a temporary promotion of the platform, and most categories are restricted, as shown in the figure:
The promotion terms mainly include the following:
•The discount will expire at 11:59 PM (PT) on September 1, 2023.
•The discount applies only to products and digital content sold by Amazon or Amazon Services LLC (look for “Sold by Amazon.com” or “Sold by Amazon Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon. Products or digital content (excluding eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this promotion, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
•Provide good service while supplies last.
•Digital content and services can only be provided to customers located in the United States and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Services LLC.
•Shipping and tax may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
•Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
•The promotion is limited to one per customer and account.
From the above, it can be seen that this is a normal promotion behavior of Amazon, but this behavior has not occurred before. It should be that Amazon’s platform has recently experienced a significant decline in traffic and sales, and has also been impacted by emerging platforms such as Temu. Therefore, it has also begun to subsidize consumers to increase platform traffic and conversion. It is hoped that Amazon’s subsidy can benefit both buyers and sellers.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- The world’s largest freight forwarder announces new acquisition; DHL and Amazon collaborate to expand their unpackaged return service
- Amazon Vine Program Adjustment! Limited Time Offer to Get $40,000 Worth of Free Wool?
- What are the choices for exporting mobile power sources to France? What should be noted?
- Change! Amazon’s front-end QA section is hidden! Does it rely solely on advertisement to generate traffic?
- Amazon Weekly News Recap | Account verification deadline advanced! Sellers busy updating backend information
- Amazon’s 3C accessories category leader stands out from the heavy traffic The hot marketing strategy of selling millions of products and creating popular red influencers is so powerful
- What is the current situation of various cross-border e-commerce platforms? Is Amazon no longer dominant?