Advertising Placement Strategy Balancing Amazon Advertising Orders and Organic Orders
Balancing Amazon and organic orders in advertising placement strategy
Amazon advertising is an important means to increase product exposure and sales. Every seller needs to think about how to formulate an effective advertising strategy and spend every penny wisely.
Here, let’s introduce two commonly used advertising strategies for promoting new products through a mind map, hoping to be helpful to all sellers. (If you need the mind map of this article or previous articles, you can add WeChat “MuYi88886” to receive the materials.)
Some sellers may not understand the above two strategies, so here is a brief analysis:
- How to continue creating explosive products and maintaining the top spot in categories on Amazon in the era of white hat tactics?
- Amazon Appstore announced its exit from the Chinese market! It will officially shut down on July 17th
- Let’s talk about the things concerning the Amazon Choice label
The core logic of the gameplay is not only to occupy every traffic entrance that can be occupied in a short period of time, so that your listing can achieve a phase of explosive sales within a certain period of time, thus stimulating the natural ranking of the listing.
More importantly, it is to “pay tuition fees” to Amazon, let Amazon feel that you are a seller who can bring continuous profits to them, so that Amazon can give you more natural traffic in a short period of time and quickly explode your listing.
The advantage of this strategy is “fast, accurate, and ruthless”, but the disadvantage is also obvious. If your listing cannot handle this part of the traffic, it will also be quickly ruined. Therefore, in order to better use this strategy, you also need to ensure that your listing has done its best in all aspects of quality.
The specific requirements for listing and category have been mentioned before, and here they can be listed again:
① In cases where the advantages of the listing itself are relatively obvious, for example: having a large quantity of reviews and a low price;
② The account is relatively stable, with a sufficient budget and able to accept short-term losses;
③ The key category keywords of the listing are relatively single;
④ The long-tail keyword traffic and sales volume of the listing’s category are very low;
⑤ The listing is in a highly competitive category with a tendency towards monopoly;
⑥ The listing has a certain seasonality or timeliness;
⑦ The listing’s images and videos have already reached their utmost potential;
⑧ The product of the listing itself should preferably have some advantages, such as new features;
The second strategy:
Actually, it is to use Amazon’s A9 algorithm and advertising logic to make the advertisement a part of the listing. In this strategy, advertising is only one tool used to improve the click-through rate and conversion rate of your listing. The emphasis is actually on the steady growth of natural traffic to the listing itself.
Therefore, it is advisable to keep the budget for each advertising campaign as low as possible, and focus on the top of the search results. Let the low bids run their course and, after running, if natural orders can still be generated, try not to continue to increase the budget, or increase it only slightly.
Control your advertising traffic and let your natural orders gradually exceed your advertising orders, so that your natural traffic will slowly exceed your advertising traffic.
This strategy is often more suitable for small and medium-sized sellers with limited budgets and listings that do not have obvious advantages. However, it may require more patience, as it takes time for the traffic of a listing to go from 20 to 60, and then to 100-200. It cannot be achieved overnight.
I believe that all Amazon sellers should understand that doing business on Amazon is a long-term endeavor. Without accumulating at least six months of experience, it is difficult to establish a foothold on the platform. Therefore, in order to succeed on this platform, the only way is to pursue long-term development. I hope that today’s sharing can help everyone.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Amazon Brazil has over 50,000 sellers, with small and medium-sized enterprises accounting for as much as 99%
- Amazon Choosing products that can generate 100 orders per day doesn’t actually require much technical skill, but product development does!
- Over 300 million products for sale, Amazon gives you a ‘super double’ chance of explosive sales during the peak season
- Full custody fire! Cross-border factory shutdown, seller’s profit slashed?
- Before the Prime Day, Amazon conducted another round of crackdown on counterfeit sellers, resulting in 30 accounts being suspended
- Increase Exposure! Traffic Bonus from Amazon’s New Certification is Environmentally Friendly
- Amazon operations and sellers, attention! Major reforms in European stations!