Facebook Overseas Advertising Account – What to Do If Facebook Advertising is Not Successful?
Facebook Ads Account - Troubleshooting Unsuccessful Advertising
Cross-border e-commerce sellers may encounter unsuccessful ad placement when advertising on Facebook. So what should we do when this happens? Here are some solutions:
First, we need to understand why the ad placement is not successful. There may be some reasons as follows:
1. Too small audience: If the number of active users in the target audience is less than 1,000, the ad will not be placed on Facebook;
The solution is to add some other behaviors or interest categories, or relax the audience restrictions. You must set an audience of 1,000 or more users to continue advertising.
- Sustainable products continue to heat up! Amazon Mexico has launched an exclusive purchasing page!
- Are there pitfalls when registering a trademark? How to avoid infringement risks? Let’s hear what professional lawyers have to say
- What is the price for Amazon FBA first-time sea shipping?
2. The ad is rejected or restricted:
Facebook has its own rules for reviewing ads displayed on the platform. The image in each ad material can only contain 20% text, otherwise its display time will be limited, reduced, or completely closed;
The solution is to optimize the ad to better meet Facebook’s parameter requirements. Sellers need to fill in policy documents and create images with less text.
3. Poor engagement of the ad: Ads with less engagement and more negative interactions will limit their display and may not be seen by people;
The solution is to create a new ad with better engagement. If this does not work, try placing the ad in an interactive activity and then use it after building good interaction in the ad.
4. Too many pricing/budget restrictions: Facebook will show ads to the people who are most likely to achieve ad goals (these goals include page views, form submissions from potential customers, online purchases, or ad engagement);
The solution is that the budget and final bid of cross-border e-commerce sellers should not differ too much, and should be as consistent as possible.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- What is Amazon FBA first-mile transportation? What are the advantages of FBA first-mile transportation?
- Rogue law firm fights back! Files 11 lawsuits in a row for patent infringement, whoever sells these products will suffer!
- Breaking news! The United States Postal Service has implemented new measures, and violators may be arrested
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Amazon FBA Transshipment Choosing the Right Logistics Solution
- The process of handling one-piece shipment in French overseas warehouse, and how does French overseas warehouse charge for one-piece shipment?
- Amazon updates ranking algorithm! US site search page ‘changes face’!
- Amazon’s Daily Store 66 focuses on affiliate traffic, and the portable baseball cap stands out