Apply now! eBay launched the 2023 Up & Running Grant Program!
Apply now for eBay's 2023 Up & Running Grant Program!
eBay123 has learned that eBay USA recently announced the official launch of the Up & Running Grant Program for 2023. Sellers must apply before June 10th, and eBay will select 50 winners. Winners can receive a cash prize of $10,000, technology allowances, and training opportunities. Below is the original announcement:
From 2020 to 2023, eBay has provided over $2 million in funds to encourage and support small businesses in the United States to expand and develop their businesses.
Apply for the Up & Running Grant
From now until 6 pm Eastern Time on Friday, June 9, 2023, small business sellers can apply for the Up & Running Grant, which includes a cash prize of $10,000, technology allowances, and business acceleration coaching. Sellers need to provide detailed information about eBay’s business and the use of the grant.
- How to operate one-piece delivery of eBay orders from UK overseas warehouse? What are the precautions?
- Effective methods to increase your eBay exposure, a must-read for novice eBay sellers!
- Glastonbury Music Festival is back! These trendy equipment on eBay are in high demand!
Click here to apply now
The Up & Running Grant Program has entered its fourth year. The program is held once a year to reward promising eBay small business sellers and provide them with the tools they need to take their business to the next level. Small businesses can use these grants to upgrade their physical and digital stores, order new equipment and inventory, recruit, train, and market, and achieve success.
This year, eBay has added an additional allowance of $500 in value to the $10,000 grant. Sellers who are approved can use this allowance to equip basic office supplies and tools from eBay Refurbished.
Adam Ireland, eBay’s Vice President and General Manager for the United States, said: “For 28 years, we have provided a platform for entrepreneurs to realize their ambitions. Supporting sellers is at the core of our market, and the Up & Running Grant Program is eBay’s commitment to this.”
A survey of Up & Running grant recipients from eBay shows that 91% of recipients believe that the funding has been extremely or very helpful to their business. Additionally, 41% of recipients reported that their business revenue has increased significantly after receiving the grant.
Please complete this survey: How will you use the $10,000 grant provided by eBay?
Below is a screenshot of eBay’s announcement:
Editor ✎ Nicole/eBay123
Disclaimer: This article is copyrighted by eBay123 and may not be reproduced without permission.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Cross-border insights! eBay Germany’s summer hot-selling products are freshly announced
- eBay Canada Surprise Lucky Draw Event! $100 shipping coupon is waiting for you to claim!
- eBay has announced a partnership with the Romanian Postal Service! Read this article to understand the relevant registration process for eBay
- eBay Father’s Day promotion strategy is coming! Boosting traffic and sales for sellers! Cross-border e-commerce morning news
- New seller’s starter kit on eBay Japan, with commission cashback up to $200!
- Focusing on vertical categories, the eBay Trendy Goods & Vertical Category Operations Guide Closed-door Meeting series salon is now open!
- Multiple bicycle charging devices are not compliant, and platforms such as Amazon and eBay have already taken them down!