New seller’s starter kit on eBay Japan, with commission cashback up to $200!
eBay Japan's new seller's starter kit offers commission cashback up to $200!
eBay123 has learned that eBay Japan has recently launched the “Do It Now! eBay Challenge Campaign” to offer commission refunds to sellers who successfully join the eBay market and make transactions for the first time.
The campaign runs from May 15 to June 23, during which time first-time sellers who list items on eBay, whether individuals or companies, can receive up to $200 in commission refunds if they successfully sell their products.
eBay stated that Japanese products are known for their high quality and are popular with overseas consumers. Watches, brand-name bags, cameras, anime and character goods, games, collectible card games, and auto parts from Japanese sellers are increasingly popular worldwide.
The campaign aims to meet overseas demand and support sellers facing obstacles in cross-border sales. It is worth noting that eBay Japan also launched a similar campaign last year called “eBay Startup Campaign.”
- Focusing on vertical categories, the eBay Trendy Goods & Vertical Category Operations Guide Closed-door Meeting series salon is now open!
- Multiple bicycle charging devices are not compliant, and platforms such as Amazon and eBay have already taken them down!
- eBay Father’s Day promotion strategy is here! Boosting the traffic and sales for sellers!
On the “Do It Now! eBay Challenge Campaign” page, eBay provides detailed instructions for novice sellers on how to create an account, submit and participate in the campaign, and links to relevant pages.
How to participate in the “Do It Now! eBay Challenge Campaign”?
1. If you are a new seller, please create an eBay account. (You can visit the campaign page to learn how to create an account and eBay sales support page).
2. Apply to participate in the campaign from the “Seller Portal” on eBay Japan’s website (must apply before 23:59 on June 23, 2023; transactions that occur after applying will receive cashback).
3. List new products on eBay during the campaign.
4. The listed items are purchased during the campaign period.
If conditions 2-4 are met, the final value fees generated during the sale will be fully refunded. Note that the maximum cashback amount per account is $200. Other fees (such as listing fees and refund fees) are not eligible for cashback.
Disclaimer: This article is copyrighted by eBay123. No reprinting is allowed without permission.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Chinese sellers of used engineering machinery equipment are presented with a new opportunity to expand internationally eBay has launched a quality verification program for used heavy equipment
- eBay quietly launches an AI description generator! Currently only available for use by Android application sellers
- The summer shopping report of eBay Germany is out! These products are getting hot!
- eBay releases its forecast for the trends in the home and garden category for the spring/summer season of 2023 Let’s unlock the hot selling keywords!
- USPS GROUND ADVANTAGE Explanation | ShipSaving
- Does eBay need to prevent association? How to prevent association effectively on eBay? Here are some methods to share!
- How to create high and low-priced products on eBay and Amazon? Utilize self-owned accounts to evaluate and achieve sales success