USPS GROUND ADVANTAGE Explanation | ShipSaving
USPS Ground Advantage Explanation - ShipSaving
Starting from July 9th, 2023, USPS will launch a new service called USPS Ground Advantage™, providing shippers with an economical and reliable domestic ground transportation option.
The goal of this service is to simplify ground transportation services by consolidating USPS Retail Ground®, First-Class Package®, and Parcel Select Ground® services, as well as First-Class Package Return® and Ground Returns options, into a unified service.
Advantages of USPS Ground Advantage
USPS Ground Advantage™ is suitable for shippers of all sizes, whether small e-commerce businesses or large enterprises, who can benefit from this economical and reliable shipping method. This service is applicable to packages weighing no more than 70 pounds and can deliver packages to their destination within 2-5 business days.
- Does eBay need to prevent association? How to prevent association effectively on eBay? Here are some methods to share!
- How to create high and low-priced products on eBay and Amazon? Utilize self-owned accounts to evaluate and achieve sales success
- eBay supports this type of seller! An article tells you how to register for eBay!
The launch of this new service brings many benefits to shippers. Firstly, USPS Ground Advantage™ provides an affordable shipping option, delivering packages to all 50 states of the United States, military bases, territories, possessions, and freely associated states at a low price. No matter where your package needs to be shipped, USPS Ground Advantage™ can meet your needs.
Secondly, the consolidation of USPS Ground Advantage™ services simplifies shippers’ operations. By consolidating different services into one option, shippers no longer need to select and operate different service types, saving time and effort.
In addition, USPS Ground Advantage™ also offers return options, including First-Class Package Return® and Ground Returns services. This provides shippers with a more convenient return process, improving customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
In summary, USPS Ground Advantage™ service has the following characteristics:
– Packages are delivered within 2-5 business days
– Provides the most favorable prices for packages weighing no more than 15.99 ounces, based on weight and distance
– Packages weighing more than 15.999 ounces are charged by the pound, with a weight limit of up to 70 pounds
– Free package pickup service provided.
– Package includes tracking service.
– Includes $100 insurance (for outbound and return), additional insurance up to $5,000 can be purchased.
In addition, compared to the current pricing of Parcel Select Ground and First-Class Package Service, the price of USPS Ground Advantage will decrease by 1.4%. The retail price of USPS Ground Advantage will decrease by 3.2%, and the commercial price of USPS Ground Advantage will decrease by 0.7%.
In summary, USPS Ground Advantage™ is an anticipated new service that provides shippers with an economical and reliable ground transportation option. Whether you are a small e-commerce business or a large enterprise, you can enjoy low prices and fast package delivery through this service.
If you want to learn more about this service, please visit the official page prepared by USPS for Ground Advantage service.
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
- Home and Garden products are selling hot on eBay USA, with the latest trends revealed
- Suspected of smuggling! An eBay seller has been arrested and may face a fine of up to 2 million US dollars!
- eBay acquires clothing authentication provider Certilogo, consolidating its leading position in the second-hand market!
- The eBay Verified Condition program will help to tap into the vast market of billions of dollars
- The number of personal sellers on eBay Germany has increased dramatically! Second-hand goods will continue to sell hot!
- eBay releases its 2022 Impact Report; China’s foreign trade exports grew by 108% in the first four months of this year
- Sales of clothing and accessories on eBay have surged, with the announcement of popular products!